Saturday, July 25, 2009

World Champion Trick Roper

Well I just got back from downtown Bandera Texas where Kevin Fitzpatrick was inducted into the Cowboy hall of fame here in Bandera. If you have ever seen him perform you will know why he is so highly respected. He truly deserves it. After seeing his show and hanging out here at the ranch 10 year old Alexander said this was the best time he had ever had in his life. That is what keeps us coming back.

Wayne congratulations on your first pair of boots and hat.

I will be singing around the campfire tonight and it looks like a great night for it, we will go for a tractor ride and probably see a couple hundred deer.

Something new here Nick is showing a movie every Wednesday night at 9:00 pm at the water park and it has been a real hit, you can watch the movie in the water.

I would like to stay in touch with all my friends so give me a shout.

Thanks,

Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment