Thursday, August 20, 2009

"A Recent Guest Letter"

To all the staff at the Flying L.............I just felt we had to share our photos of pure joy & happiness--who knew this was in Bandera Tx? If my 5 year old daughter Dawn hadn't seen it on KENS 5 we would have missed out & persistant she was at getting us there & right before school. We had such a fantastic time we have already booked for Columbus Day weekend. I have lived in San Antonio since 1994 & thought I had seen it all, & my hubby was born & raised here so I don't know how we missed it, but we are so glad to have found you all! I am from a small town in IL called Byron which is a tad bit bigger but I felt right back at home there. Thanks for all your kindness & courtesy towards our family, it was heart felt unlike when we go to other Hill Country Resorts. I will be sending a 2nd email with more pictures to share...........you can bet I'll send all my friends "up your way". Thanks again!Warmly,Suzie, Pete, Manny & Dawn Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment